Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Affordable & Easy Party Favor {Parties & Paper}

While spending the day at my parents' house yesterday, I stumbled upon a great new show on the ION channel called She's Crafty.  I actually had no idea this channel even existed until yesterday.  In the Phoenix area, it's on channel 51.


One craft in particular made me have an "aha" moment. I know that toilet paper rolls can be used for a wide variety of things, but I hadn't seen this one yet.  I couldn't help but share it!

Enter the toilet paper party favor!  It's quick, easy, and affordable.  Sure, you could spend money on pillow boxes or take out boxes. Or you could make your own for much less!

Materials:
scissors
adhesive
empty toilet paper roll (or paper towel roll)
scrapbook paper (you could also use wrapping paper or contact paper)
Then...
 Add some embellishments to make it complete!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes it is! If you do a Google search, you can find so many cute ones too!

      Delete