Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Birth Day Kit


I was invited to a baby shower for two of my friends that are due about a month apart.  They both already have a boy and are both expecting their second boy. At first, I wanted to make them something with their boys' names, but neither of them had one set. Then I considered making them some nursery wall art, but they didn't have a set theme.

After searching around on Pinterest, I came across this BIRTH Day kit. That was it!  I loved the idea of getting each Mom something they could use for themselves.  I went to Target and purchased some items to include in each of their kits, but added and changed some from the original.


Items:
- tennis ball (for labor)
- tissues
- lotion
- chapstick
- nail polish
- toe separator for painting
- hair ties
- head band
- notepad and pen
- facial cleansing wipes
- mints
- nursing pads
- snacks (protein based)

I put everything into a transparent make up bag and added a tag.  When they opened their gifts at the shower, they loved them (and so did everyone else)! I'm pretty sure this will become my "go-to" gift at every baby shower I attend.

I can't wait to meet these Momma's new additions soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment