Yesterday, the Visa Gift Card Giveaway from Pretty My Party began! I started the day with 132 Facebook "likes" on the If Only Lola Lee page. By the time I went to bed (too late, if you ask me), I had reached 200! I owe the credit to those participating in the giveaway.
It's a pretty big deal for me to have that many people see my page, although it may not seem like a lot of followers to some. But I wanted to say thank you to those of you who just joined and those of you that have been with me for some time now.
With that being said, I'm hosting my own little giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a $25 shop credit for a current or custom listing OR 20% off their total order. Your choice!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
The answer to your question: I found out about IOLL because we have been friends for like 16 or 17 years!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's been that long already, hasn't it?
DeleteI would probably make a custom order and use the 20% off!
ReplyDeleteTrying again my son awake all night typed letter found ur page he is one of four but he has severe autism so we play on computer a lot. Betsy
ReplyDeleteBetsy, I'm glad you found me!
DeleteI found you on FB look forward to following you, thank you for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletelater tater,
laney
Laney, thank you for following! Good luck!
DeleteI would use the shop credit for the Subway Art - Wedding Phrases my daughter is getting married soon. Thanks again for a chance to win.
ReplyDeletelater tater,
laney
You're very welcome! Congratulations on your daughter's upcoming wedding!
ReplyDeletethe subway art is really fab.
ReplyDeletebut the pink argyle is fantastic too!
found you on FB, via pretty my party :)