While my husband and G were out at a trampoline park, G was kind enough to take a nap and give me time to do some important tasks around the house. I was able to sweep, clean up the kitchen (a smidge), finish my sister's "Merry Christmas" banner, and finally make this Valentine's Day Hugs and Kisses banner.
I apologize for the lack of cute photos and a nicely decorated home or fireplace mantel. The truth is, my imaginary fireplace mantel is now home to a flatscreen t.v., the cables running to/from it, and the remote controls for all the gadgets that go with it. The only place I could think of was to hang this over the bay window in our dining area. I would have taken a shot from further back, but you would have seen the disaster that is our Play-doh table. Just trust me on this, it looks really cute!
Anyway...here it is a downloadable PDF file: Hugs and Kisses.
I printed it on cardstock, punched some 1/8" holes in the corners, and strung it with some ribbon. Voila! Cute, easy, and ready for some hugs and kisses!


No comments:
Post a Comment